Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cert 5 Outing 3

I can't really recall what outing number it was, but I think it is ... 3. Yeah, 1 and a half months after exams and we reunite again. Not all were there, but I understand. My fault for the last minute plans .... but the restaurant wouldn't extend their buy 2 free 1 promotion ... EVIL!!
But it was a pretty  good outing. 7 people turned up and laughed the night away. Food was good too.... and its my first time trying Ratatouii (or how do you spell it?) Not nice, period. Who would ever pay to get poisoned by capsicum? But the other stuff were good, like my mushroom and cheese chicken chop. Oh, I love that place. The lady boss threw in 2 free desserts for us. The were brownies and ice- cream, which sadly I did not try as it was finished before it came to me. Then there was the heavenly tiramisu. ooh, it was so bitter sweet and I loved the coffee emulco in it! Yum Yum ... excellent marketing skills. And they had all sorts of weird drinks served too. Some kedondong stuff, some ribena sprite and of course, my very own Vanila Kiwi blend ... yummy yummy! Tastes like melted ice- cream, but still super good!
Greenwood Restaurant in SS2 is a must go. Not only for the good food and ambience, but the great fun as well. They actually provided games for us to play. Had a game of Jenga before our food came, and our tower was going higher and higher, but we had to stop as the food was calling out for us. Then after dinner we played UNO, non stop till 12am. haha, we were even noisier than the bunch of high school kids celebrating a birthday at the next table. haha, how to be quiet when we kept forcing on +2 +2 +2 +2 +2 card to our beloved tutor. Wahaha ... Even Uno can get pretty nasty.

No comments: