Monday, July 21, 2008

Cosmic bowl

Its a gathering, no matter big or small. Well, of course there is the frustration of organizing and aeroplanes. But what is most important is that the people who go are happy and have a good time. Its quality, not quantity.

So of we went to MidValley for our Cert 5 gathering. And as usual, the fickle minded us couldn't figure where to eat. We didn't expect that Bakerzin would change its food, change its menu and not serve dinner. Bad luck eh? So we went to Amuleto for some good food. Nice decor, nice ambience and even nicer food. ooh .... I would recommed the potato rosti to all potato lovers out there. Its fried till its crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. And its served with creamy sauce and sausages. I ordered blended Black Forest. Well, I guess I am naive as I thought it was pure fruit juice ... but they blended it with coffee ... argh ... though I love coffee, I can't sleep when I drink them at night. Thus, my journey of a sleepless week end begins.


Then we proceeded to Cosmic Bowl for some fun. Well, for me its cosmic throw or cosmic roll. I can never make a good athlete. No consistency man. I swear I did bowl straight .. but the ball always ended in the gutter. Seriously, I think they slanted the alley so we will game over sooner .. and thanks for the advice, NO .. I won't request for them to raise the security banners.

Sigh, not even 10% of the total achievable score man. This time its really quantity and quality.

No comments: