Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence day

As the USA celebrates their independence, so do we here at LCCH. YAY! MERDEKA!!! wu-ahaha ... sob sob its our intern Chian Shen's last day in our office. And he has been sniffing the whole day.

I know we've touched you and that you miss us so much. I know you didn't have a chance to spend us ice blended coffee yet, or even make coffee from the pantry. But its ok ... humans have to part in one way or another. When you return from the states you can always buy us back Snow Blended Cappucino. Yay! Its independence day! hehe .. just joking though.

Try not to learn the bad things from the office. Not all places have crazy people as staff. Not all staff super duper poke each other. Not all colleagues force you to eat stuff or not all colleaugues have complementing skin tone.
(You've been POKED!!)
(YOU!! You eat this or else I'll throw my mac at you) (Guess who is the drunk one?) (Whee!! I love you guys for spiking my drink!)

1 comment:

Edward said...

Yo,
seems quite fun lah your office. With you and JY around, i'm sure things can go a bit crazy. :P