Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lovely photos

Yesterday someone asked me, am I from Deloitte? haha, I took that as a praise as that means I have the brains for maths. But its true. HELP and Deloitte has been pretty close, but now its not so much of the bonds of clubs, but the bond of friendship. 

We've been to Penang on a holiday ... oops, I mean convention. We've been to each other's installation nights and of course regular meetings too. Long overdue photos but ever so fresh in my memory ... Thanks Selina!




(Some of the gals at the Gala Night of Penang Convention 2008)
(We all know who were the life of the event in Penang)
(Sigh, our hotel room became 'The Den'. Oops! Overdose of blusher)
(Deloitte's installation in Izzi. Quick snap the photo! We want food)
(Forever, the odd one out ... sigh, Ernest)

No comments: