Monday, August 11, 2008

Might be a virus

Depends on how you see it, it might be a virus that has hit me, or so my friend says. But not to worry, though it might be contagious, its not a disease ..... its an idea or a spurt of awareness. What ever it is, it leaves me curious, confused yet inspired. And I am not too sure where this 'virus' will lead me to. 

Recently I started exploring Oracle cards. And it seems magical. Its healing with the angels anyway. For whatever card you draw ... the guide is only limited for you. Thus, it depends on how you interpret it, or how you feel it relates to your questions. What you see might be different from what others see. Subjective right? But it boils down to YOU. What you feel, how you see it and 'you think it, you do it'. And I love it! I don't want to be fed with an answer. I want to ponder and explore for my answer. When I referred to my Oracle cards for the question playing in my mind ... it seemed to read me. It helped me see something that I was distracted by. It helped to pull me back down to earth (though I am a very realistic person myself). 

So many things have been happening lately. And I can say that it all affected me. Back to back activities, both at work and in life, interpersonal relationships, life responsibilities and all. I used to be able to juggle myself well ... but now, more balls have been added to my circle. I've got to learn to be swifter, more efficient ....... or perhaps let go of the older balls? I'm not sure yet.


2 comments:

Edward said...

Sounds like Tarot cards.
Don't mind showing it when we meet?
:P

joycy said...

Sure sure ..... Its the angelic side of the cards.
Very cool!