Friday, August 8, 2008

Don't bug me, I bite!

Not often people get to tick me off so easily. Especially since I was in a good mood for the past few days. But this makes me mad .... how ridiculous could it be? Please realize that you are not the only person who feels stress, you are not the only one who has work to do and you're definitely not the only one who wants the best of things.

Wanting the best is alright, but please look at the scenarios around you. Don't push, when the cup is already over spilling. You wouldn't want it to burst. Don't force your way through as things get get tighter along the way.

But what really ticked me off is that you should never assume that others can read your mind or others know what you want. If you want things done your way, TELL .... don't assume. Don't go shooting other people because they didn't do what you thought of doing. Don't tell the begining of the story and expect others to know what the ending is.

Imagine me thinking of eating spaghetti carbonara for dinner tonight. Thats the only thing I can eat because I feel like eating creamy stuff. And when I go home, I don't see carbonara on the table, I start biting people. Who's to blame? Are those at home supposed to know what you want or what you feel? Aren't you responsible for letting other's know what you want? Well, I am the chef today ... being bitten for not knowing I should cook carbonara.

Why does this have to happen How utterly timely. I predicted something would happen today, and it did. The the effect of the 'day before' .... and it sucks. Sigh ... I can predict more days like this to come. Got to start marking my calender.

No comments: