Monday, August 4, 2008

I've been glued

At times, we are all to lazy to dress up. I'm the typical t shirt and jeans kind of girl ...... I feel comfortable just like that. Keep those heels or designer bags awayt from me. They just spell

N-U-I-S-A-N-C-E. Well, occasional dress ups for dinners or parties are fine, but not all the time. I think that if you're comfortable with what you'll wear, you'll look good no matter what. And you don't need to splurge in order to look good.


Recently I stumbled upon this blog, About Attitude that gives some really cute fashion tips. It may be simple but its helpful. It also surveys what people on the streets say. And being such a key-poh-chee that I am, no wonder I am linked to this page. And now with Nuffnang's gift ideas contest that enables me to give a virtual gift, here's to you. A classic silver watch, good for any occasion, casual or chic, cocktail or for a family lunch.

http://www.realmart.com.my/product.php?id=ET0200376

Its a way to say thank you for the simple tips that you share to help us all (and to save me from my auntiness). Really appreaciated. Though I can't afford a real one, hope that by drooling on this picture, the joy of gift sharing still remains.

No comments: