Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ways to pamper yourself

We always think of spas, distant vacations, buying a new gadget or indulging in some 5 star dessert. I know I've always said this but never really got to doing it.

I checked into Westin KL. Yup, I became a tourist in my own home city. The year has been rough for me and stress has been piling up as well. So now, seeing that its the festive season, I need to bring cheer into my own life and pamper myself too. No one is more precious than ME! If I don't treat myself well, then no one would.

So off I went to KL. Did some shopping in Lot 10, Sg Wang area ... something which I have not done in ages. Then checked into the hotel. Did some 'oohing' and 'ah-ing' in my hotel room and went for a swim. The water was super salty, but I suspect that the water was treated as my skin felt so smooth after that. Then soon after, it was dinner time back in KL with friends (sigh, the traveling), and finally back to the hotel for some beauty snooze .. Well, Westin is famous for their 'heavenly bed'!

The next morning, I went for another dip in the pool ... and came out silky smooth (hmm, I must bathe in salt water). Time really flew ..though I did not have enough of the 5 star luxury, I had to check out. Went for lunch with my folks in Saisaki Jap buffet across the street. Yum yum, first I pampered my mind and body, then I pampered my tummy.

I would seriously recommend this kind of retreats to anyone.

No comments: