Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is there ever an escape?

Looks like however positive I try to be, the energy just gets sucked right out. What ever I do to help my self right now, it will be rudely interrupted. There is only one thing I can do now ... drop my bag and run !! But I can't do it now .... but the bag is getting heavier and heavier, its becoming a burden both mentally and physically.

When I decide to pamper my self and get away, when I do what ever it takes to take leave, I still get rudely harrassed. What does it mean that 'it is alright that you go on holiday but the rest of the world is working and you have to pick up your phone?' How ridiculous can that comment get? How much longer can I take this nonsense. Yet, for other reasons, I have to struggle on.

How else can I keep myself happy? How else can I stay afloat and not let it affect my life?

No comments: