Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My pick me ups!

When I am down and out, it doesn't take much to make me happy again. We sometimes need a good cry and sometimes, perhaps to binge on a tub of ice cream (gosh, is that why I am growing so fat lately?).

But at my lowest and darkest moments, my friends have been there to pick me up. A short phone call or a cute picture brightens me up. A sms or a nudge on msn does wonders to my otherwise dreadful day at work.

I couldn't be more than grateful for my friends and family who have done so much for me .... I guess you guys are what that kept me sane! Thanks a bunch!

And the latest boost that I received on one of those down days .... (drumrolls!!) ... Instant snow all the way from Sweden!! Thanks Johan!!

And happy belated Christmas everyone!!

No comments: