Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Japan day 9

Sob sob! Its the last day in Japan. So many pleasant memories and I am not prepared to leave. If only I had no responsibilities back home and I am blessed with a wallet that replenishes itself. I guess thats the wonder of vacations .... a short excape.


But the whole day was spent packing, saying goodbyes and of course traveling. Time was short so we kind of rushed everything till we reached the airport. It was then when we finally had our late lunch, last minute shopping and lounge lazing (the stoopid plane was delayed). We should have taken a last group picture .... too bad I didn't think of it ... but here's a bright happy one!

Back to my sweet Malaysia that is forever hot yet cosy and where the people I love are back home.


Reflections of the trip? Good weather, good friends, good conversations, good memories, good experiences and it was a spark plug. Igniting me for more adventures to come. I must say that the day I agreed to come on this treip is a day I made a very right decision. A desicion I did not regret at all! Cheers to Japan and the company I had on the trip!

No comments: