Monday, February 2, 2009

Japan day 4

Its a lazy day for me. After all the shopping and walking and eating, I need to let my self time to digest and to enjoy the warm comfy cushions of my bed, erm ..... I mean mattress. Well ....... its time to sleep in while the rest of my room mates went for their martial arts practice. So it was just me with loads of cushions and a nice heater in the room ....... I wish time would stop.

Went for a quick bite with the girls and back to the room for more slumber ...... sheesh, I felt like a pig on vacation! But isn't that what vacations are for? Just wasting your time and relaxing ....... chilling out and doing whatever you want to do? hmmm ...... I really did enjoy this alone time.

It was laundry day! hehe, never experienced those lifestyles where you bring your laundry to the shop, but in your coin and wait till its done. I only see it on TV but now ...... I got to experience it! haha ........ the joys of domestic work. But I guess its a good time to chat away about nothing at all. And thus, it makes me even lazier .... so the group decided to split up. One group went shopping, another went for more food! And a drink buffet. And what do you get when there is unlimited drinks and snacks on the table? We chat even more ....


Can you believe it? We sat there chatting and drinking for 3 hours only to move our asses and go for dinner in another place where we had another drink buffet ... and chatted away till midnight .... I've got a serious feeling that I will evolve to become a pig the next day.

No comments: