Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Things have got to change

Words cannot really explain what I am feeling now.
Why can't things just happen as it does?
Why can't today just be like any other day? 
Life goes on business goes on and relationships go on 
Why overlap the issues and lead a miserable life?

Why has things got to be so crazy before events?
Why don't you trust the people around you?
Why must you make life difficult for everyone?
Will you be happy when you drive everyone else up the wall?
Will you be happy when you mess everyone's plans up?
Will you be happy when no one else is by your side?
Will you be happy when you manage to blame everyone else for your wrongs?

You are not the only one with stress
You are not the only one who has to deal with difficult people or events 
You are not the only one who has sleepless nights

Can't wait till this is over. I know I brace my self for times like this- pre events. But no matter how much I prepare, I always feel like things won't change. When will help come? When will the happy environment resume?

No comments: