Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry New Year 2009

Its a brand new year & I don't care what the forecasts or the economists say, but I think that its going to be a good year. There is so much more to expand in my career, so much more stuff to learn, opportunities are everywhere ... and in other words ... I feel good!

The critics are not you! So don't let the media influence how your year would turn out to be.

My resolutions? I want to lose at least 3kgs this year .. can't fit into some clothes. Buts its not good to start my year with negative self esteem ... I'm not fat! I just enjoy food! So this resolution is out. I want to travel and explore new places. Well, I've got a few plans lined up ... but I don't mind more! Even a trip to the town beside my home would be an adventure for me. So open up your eyes... hmm... I also want to try out a variety of cuisines. Life is short .... so enjoy food! The chefs prepare the dish with love and I'll savor the dish with love.

This new year's eve was great! Ahmad said I just learnt to count ...3 ...2 ...1. And I was rewarded with a great display of fireworks at Sunway. And its my first time seeing fireworks so close ... less than 1km away. I get the sight, the sounds minus the smell. Was in Sunway hotel ..birds eye view of the lagoon ...nice!

Went to Euphoria @ Ministry of Sound. An interesting place. Pretty crowded but what do you expect? Its the eve .... music was so- so as it was house night ... but the cool thing was the vibrating dance floor. It vibrates to the beat of the music ... giving you so much more feel to groove to the music. Oh! And there were 2 stories to this club .... lovely! And with an international deejay to beat ... it was a great night.

Lots of fun, good company & well wishes for the new year!

No comments: