Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January blues

Phew, its been a hectic week. With the open day in our KL center and having to organize 2 workshops .... I wish there would be more hours in a day. Have been working from 8 am to 8 pm for the past week and finally welcomed a nice break over the weekend ... well, sort of, still had to work in Singapore but I got to travel for food and sleep in the bath tub! wahahaha ... anyway ... another crazy week of work coming up.

But I kind of like it ... working your A$$ off for a project only to have it succeed and bask in the glory of it. Open day was great... people came and went, they understood about hypnosis, experienced hypnosis, and listened to talks. Having 35 people in my small tiny office itself was great too! Fortunately they were only here for 1 hour, if not we will suffocate in this tiny match box office.

Goal Directed master class in KL was good too ... or so that was the reviews I got from my friends. From hotel bookings to participants and facilitators, I can say that event organization was not easy. But everyone enjoyed the course ... I can't wait till I go through it in SG this weekend.

Well, I strongly believe that you can enjoy the fruits of your labour if you nurture it well.

No comments: