Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stupidity kills

Here is a little game for you .... guess which plaster is the new one? haha, the ironic  thing? Both my injuries are on my index finger, on the left and right hand. How could I injure those? They are oh so important for IMR ... sheesh ... no therapy for the next few days..

See those two cute little balls? Well, they are from .... and its all his fault I got injured while playing with them. They are actually key chains, with the metal ring attached on top. So when the first ball dropped off, he gave me the second ball. And when the second ball dropped off, I couldn't take it anymore. (see how fragile and useless they get, perhaps we don't need it but at times, they're fun to roll around) They needed taming, needed fixing.

No tools in the office, only 2 pairs of scissors to act as plyers. Well, it might be a little dumb .... infact very dumb to use the scissors to force open metal rings .... the result? 

Orphaned balls and wounded fingers ... no wonder I am typing so slowly.

No comments: