Sunday, November 23, 2008

5 down 2 to go

I'll do anything for the sake of research ... or call me the guinea pig

I feel it, I know it
I'm getting weaker by the days
My fingers are feeble
My mind is astray ....

I'm hidden in the dark closet
With spiders as my best friends
I am crying alone in silence
Praying for the key to be found....

So this is what its like
Longing for something so dear
Unable to touch it while its near

So now I experience it
Not appreciating it when its right in front of you
Not enjoying it when the company is right with you

Absence makes the heart grow fonder
I do not want to lunch alone
I do not want to spend nights in silence
I do not want to be left out in the world

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you asked for it : "guinea pig"

Patrick said...

Should be "genuine pig" hahaha...

In the future, this research will be unethical according to your Ethics Review Board and should not be replicated because it caused great emotional and psychological distress to the participant.