Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Do you know him?

Received a surprise when I reached home after the weekend. When the car pulled up the driveway, I noticed that Zeus's bungalow was wrapped in plastic, as if a serial killer was quarantined in there. Put in the corner of the garden, it was dark and the jasmine bush was making it feel a wee- bit haunted. It was dark and drizzling ... giving it the effects of the spine tingling shudder.  Zeus's house has been abandoned as my little brat has taken over control of my house! And my room! So it was something fishy! 

Then I heard scratching sounds, and Zeus was barking like mad ... damn, dogs can sense these kinds of stuff easily. Freaky! So I took a peek. It was black ... and it smells .... 



hehe .... Do you know him? A lost dog followed my mum home. So if you know of anyone who lost a dog around Damansara Jaya, let me know. Mum found it on Sunday ... so keep a look out ya!

I suspect it does not have eyes as I can't see them. But its super cute when it jumps up your lap or stand on its 2 hind legs when begging for food. This little fella can really spin around too. But its no fun  that you can't use it as a foot rest or you can smack the fella as you're afraid you might break the bones ..... hmm, actually, there is no space big enough for you to put your whole hand. Big dogs are the nicest. Especially cute is when the big dog plays with the small dog. haha cute to see the big buffalo trying not to squish the small one. Or its funny to see the small one swept back when Zeus wagged his tail. 
So help me spread the word of this poor orphaned dog yea?

No comments: