Saturday, November 1, 2008

Learning from them

It will never dawn on you that you have problems until you search for them . And since its an underlying problem, something that doesn't bother you on a daily basis, let it lie low. Let it heal by itself as time passes by. Just make sure not to aggravate it furthur. But how would you know if your aggravating it when you don't know that it is there?

Nothing is too big a problem unless its bringing you immediate harm. Unless your problem is staring at you right at your face, like being in front of a raging bull or having no water in the middle of the dessert. Unless it threatens your life, why let it bother your pretty little face? With it or without it, you still have to live your life, so why not life it in the future and imagine the best out of it? Why stay back in the past and ruminate about solving old problems? .... thus leaving you vulnarable to new problems?

Some people might not agree with me. I am not asking you to avoid your problems and shun off responsibilities. What I am saying is that you should accept your problems with a positive heart ... and think of constructive ways to solve it. Don't let your problems pull you down ... but let your problem give you a lesson.

Yes, I admit that I have a problem, a problem that has been around for a long long time. But I did not let that issue bother my daily life. For years I've lived around it, learnt to cope with it for I know it can't be solved over night. It wasn't there at all ... until a situation called. And when the time came, I remembered this problem that was presented years ago. I re-evaluated ... only to see that there was an improvement. Time, did heal itself ...... Recognizing it again will help the situation.

We can't help it ... problems will be around us all the time. But its our choice how much we want to let it afffect us.

2 comments:

artsybee said...

So true! I share your views as well and its advice I am constantly sharing with friends. Thinking effectively to solve or be at peace with an issue is far less stressful than allowing the attempts at solving issues to become issues themselves, sometimes leaving you in an even worse position than you started.

Pete said...

Problems will always be there. I agree with you that we should learn from it.