Saturday, June 7, 2008

Don't look back

Some unpleasant memory just haunted me. But I don't want it to bug me, to affect my mood .... Quick! Happy thoughts happy thoughts!! Ice cream and chocolates and puppies and sunrises ....

Argh .. too much food is killing me too. But how to resist the good food?
-My boss is bringing chocolates back from trips -
-theres a lady who sells chips from door to door at my office once a week-
-my classmates want to go out for dinner after class
-my colleague is introducing me to sinful but delicious food-
-my mum thinks I don't eat well in the noon and cooks loads for dinner
-meet up with friends are usually over dinner and desserts
-I always want to reward my self with good food over the weekends to compensate for office lunches

Oops, I'm going to be supersized me ... I have been gaining and gaining but I'm not complaining. Food is good, life is short and I am blessed with the ability to eat with a happy heart. So what I need now is just more exercise!!

Off to play fetch with my dog ... at least it stretches my arm muscles abit . . . haha progression!

No comments: