Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The bunch is crazy ...


Yup I am talking about my hypnosis class. They really know how to make noise and pose and say silly things. Especially the 'model' students who sit at the back of class. wahaha but the add to the life of the class ....






I thought exams are all about sleepless nights and last minute cramming. But there comes a time where enough is enough and anymore input would just crash the system and leave you brain dead. Well, or so I speak for myself and a few other classmates. An outing 9 hours before your practical where you put each other in trance might not be so appealing for many, but it sure is memorable for me. Especially having the extra spicy pad thai noodles which left me visiting the toilet quite often.  So this is us at the Tree House Damansara Uptown.

Look at them, or us ... after a long weekend, exams, practicals, hours of writing and brain squeezing ... where do they, or we get the energy to pose? haha the magic of hypnosis. And even with such a plain and boring back drop of University Malaya, we still manage to take loads of pictures. And we've got many more in our album. Talk about creativity. 

No comments: