Thursday, February 11, 2010

A new liberation

I found freedom .. I found happiness in me again. I found back the old Joycy. I found back the meaning of life.

Yes ......... I quit. Life is not worth suffering. There is more to it than slaving for an unknown reason. I just want to scream and shout profanities but I exitted and I am glad about it.

I saw things that I never saw before. I realized things were there that I overlooked for the past 2 years.

I saw the silver lining on the clouds. I saw a nice facade to the building I always pass by. I saw a cute dog in the house I pass on my way home. Oh, where was I?

But all I can say is Welcome home!

13 comments:

香蕉哥哥 said...

nice job! waiting for your new artical. ........................................

芸茂 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩ ........................................

洪彬彬 said...

good~ keep sharing with us, please....I will waiting your up date everyday!! Have a nice day........................................

雅琳 said...

Cool blog網愛聊天室色情網站交友找啦咧免費影片成人笑話成人圖庫sexy女同志聊天室愛戀情人用品情趣爽翻天咆哮小老鼠入口85cc6k脫衣人妻sexy85c脫光光taiwansex淫女情色成人男女做愛美女做愛脫衣秀a片正妹淫蕩色情後宮040185c85c77p2p77p2p性幻想手淫18禁

逸凡逸凡 said...

教育無他,愛與榜樣而已......................................................

KarieS美航嘉雯 said...

It's great!!..................................................

昭士松修 said...

Care killed the cat. take care yourself.........................................

靜昀 said...

I do like ur article~!!! ........................................

0612ConsuelaC_Hovey said...

好問才能博學。.............................................

JesseniaT_Or怡臻ndorf said...

一定要保持最佳狀況呦,加油!!!期待你發表的新文章!........................................

逸凡 said...

君子立恆志,小人恆立志。..................................................

730A_ngelinaRabideau0 said...

打飛機巨乳巨奶女優大奶性交性愛淫蕩淫慾淫亂淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼

佩GailBohanan1蓉 said...

失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。............................................................