Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tip for wellbeing #1

I am back after a long break. So many things happened along the way but I am proud to say that I have achieved a dream ... a dream since young. Though it is going to be tough to sustain this dream .... I will do it witth my sense of accompplishment.

And I will share the joy of accomplishment and help you to become a better person, full of confidence and courage. Yes, through this blog I am going to help you increase your sense of wellbeing. Yea!! Towards a better future.


Tip #1
Eat more fruits and veggies. Try to have 5 servings of them Keep cut fruits in your fridge so it is easily accessible anytime you feel like snacking. Leave your blender on standby so you can have juice anytime you feel like it.



Thats our huge serving of Garden Salad at Barbera's Cafe @ Bangsar yesterday. We went there for a Toastmasters Installation night. Food there was gopod and the ambience was just perfect for a little party. Nothing spells Italian better than good food, good wine, nice music and a wonderful group of friends for company.

No comments: