Friday, April 3, 2009

Mumm F1 Celebration Finale Party 2009 ft Valiram Group

Dressing up in your office toilet is pretty fun .... especially when you are looking forward to the event thats coming up. I love the big mirror and the yellow lighting ... but not good for applying make-up tho .... eesh ... that reminds me my dog actually chewed up my eyeliner ... sob sob, no smoky eyes. And it feels kind of good to go out in the middle of the work week for party!!

Went to Pavillion, KL for an event that my dearest Annie organized. The Mumm F1 Celebration Finale Party 2009 ft Valiram Group. haha okok .... it was an eye opener for me to. Going for an event where everyone was dressed up, sipping champagne, snacking on canapes and posing for cameras (the formal style). There were good looking people everywhere ..... really really good looking ones ... hehe Hanna Tan was one of them. Even the waiters there looked so smart.

Of course ... what do you expect? Its was an event for socialites and high flyers ... and lots of expats. hehe so it was a privilege to be invited. Were any F1 drivers there? haha ... I would not even know even if I stood right in front of one.

But all I know is that there is no 1 definition for party. It can come in any shape, size, musical background, environment or the crowd around you. And all I know is that with my friends around, any party would be a great party.

1 comment:

Edward said...

Wah, You all look soooooooooo pretty.
:)