Monday, April 27, 2009

I am not a junkie!

Is it really that difficult to get away from it all? I think its perfectly fine o have a day off. And when I mean day off, means you shut your mind off from anything work related, or the event that is causing you stress. No doubt we can't stop the mind from thinking of those issues .... but having to work with it or to deal  with it?

Work can be as addictive as marijuana. Yea, perhaps the public's perception of you would be better if one says your are a work-a-holic as opposed to being a marijuana-a-holic. But the effects are the same. The more you take it, the more you enjoy it. The longer you are furthur away from it, the more you think about it. And when you try to escape it, signs of it just keep bugging you. Do you notice when you are trying to cut out the drug, people will bug you and peer pressure escalates? Same goes with work ..... you will be stuck with it. Like it or not.

But for those with discipline, they leave a lee space for marijuana free days. Days when they can breath or days when they can escape from the side effects of it all. But can I escape? Perhaps only if I become an a$$ and shut of from the outside world. Perhaps I should hide in a cave where no one can reach me.

I try for these marijuana free days, but it doesn't exist in my life. People just inject me with it. And perhaps for me not to fall and die from the withdrawal symptoms ... perhaps I just need to open my arms and let me stab away.

No comments: