Monday, April 13, 2009

Is it the right time?

When you are young, perhaps it’s the best time for you to groom your future. Perhaps its time to grow your network, your experience, your bank book and even your mental capabilities. There is this Chinese saying that goes, ‘you should bend a bamboo while it is still young’ …. Ok, I might not be that young … and my bones are already cracking … can I still bend?

Where is my priority right now? I really don’t know … I know I want a steady structure and I also know I want a cushion I can fall back on. Its wise for me to secure my self right now but also wise for me to take a deep breath and analyze the situation. Should I choose to buy a 10 year financial plan package now or should I save up in the traditional FD for my retirement fund?

They say that opportunities only knocks once. And this one seems like a pretty good visitor. One that will of course give me happiness and show me a bright future or it might also be one who might bring me to the ultimate path via a short cut where I might hurt other people. So am I ready to meet this person who is knocking on my door?

No comments: