Sunday, May 3, 2009

My wish list

Its been an excellent 3 days of rest for me ... no doubt there was work in between but what really counted was being able to sleep in late and not having to rush around for chores.

I have half a day left to enjoy and this is what I really want. Reality aside (time constraints & monetary issues don't count as well), I would love to end my day like that. Like I said, its only my dream, but I seriously wish it could come true.

  1. Expeience winter again (the heat in KL is killing me .. I want to enjoy the cool ness of nature ... just sitting there and appreciating mother nature)
  2. Be surrounded by puppies & dogs (how innocent and happy they are. Just seeing them wag their little butts make you smile)
  3. Go for ice cream buffet ....... and I must have Swenson's sticky chewy chocolate & Baskin's rum & raisin
  4. Have a nice pampering body massage ..... all over ... (I may be a sadist but I enjoy the pain, and it feels good)
  5. Watch a nice comedy (its always good to have a good laugh even though the story line might be crap ... and it helps if the cinema is freezing)
  6. Go for dessert with friends ..... nothing beats having nice gossips with the girls over Bakerzin's dark choc cake (can't wait till next Friday!! Tiramisu is great as well!!)
  7. Just lying in bed doing nothing but listening to your favorite music (that I can do very easily and I am doing it as soon as I reach number 10)
  8. A bubble bath with lavander oil and soothing music in the background (who has a bath tub I could borrow?)
  9. A nice snuggly cuddle ... and a nice back rub
  10. Finally ...... someone to peel grapes and feed me as I lie in bed doing nothing but enjoying the rest of my lovely Sunday!

No comments: