Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My rainbow after the storm

First of all, a big thank you to all of you who picked me up when I was a grump who almost sulked till my lips touched the ground. Thanks for throwing the rainbow back at me. Thanks for calling me a sunshine and letting me know there is happiness ahead. Thanks for taking me for Chocolate Mille Crepe! Yum

But after all the hardwork, I think I finally saw some results. My little project with the Westin KL finally kicked off ... can't wait till its inception in July. Its such a great sense of achievement to do something a little out of the ordinary ... something that can lead on to a better future perhaps. All I can say is that the Westin is just ....HEAVENLY! OK ... will not say more till we get the stamp from the GM.

And another great news is that I will be working my ass of to develop the Singapore center!! Yes, much ,more traveling, much more headaches and many more frustrations coming my way. But it will be the perfect opportunity to grow, to learn and to improve myself. It won't be easy, yes, but I get to challenge myself. Its a great measure to see how far I can go. It will be good to prove to myself that I can achieve what my heart desires.

So as a note to myself, JIA YOU!!!

1 comment:

Johan said...

Jiayou sunshine :) Glad you're feeling better