Saturday, November 14, 2009

Exams are done!

Whee! Finally the exams are over. My diploma with Tan Tock Seng Hospital...quite a big name in Singapore and I am so dying to get my results. Sometimes, the wait form the results is even worse than the exams itself. Or so I can say so right now ..

I don't know what is it with me but I tend to put myself in curfew when exams are around the corner. Though I don't study, I just feel the need to stay home and 'pretend' to be studying. So who am I cheating? Myself? hehe ... No outings with friends, no luxurious times loitering in malls or no chill out sessions in front of the TV. In fact, I don't even have time to blog much. But once in a while .. I do get tired of 'jailing' my self and tend to go on guilt trips.

But now ... at least not for another 4 months, I don't have to worry about exams. I am free I am free. .. and although I am all alone in Singapore, I feel great. I haven't had time to walk around a mall or just to browse around at a book shop here. I havent had the chance to chill out in my hotel room and just watch serials on TV. I haven't felt so relaxed just lying here and doing nothing.

Although its midnight, I don't want to go to sleep .... I just want to relax and do nothing ......... ah, the little luxuries of life!

No comments: