Sunday, October 18, 2009

I am my destiny

Yup... I am still in this rut. And its getting bigger and bigger by the day. Its not only affecting me but this pandemic is seriously spreading. Its only a matter of time when it blows. Or there will come a time where the test tube holding the virus will break and all hell will spill over. Then it would be so much fun to watch the after effects.

People around are suffering but everyone wants to be happy and live stress free ... then it hit me. We are our own destiny. We can choose to take the shit either negatively or positively. Or perhaps we can take the shit when we are supposed to, and after our duty ... your shit is yours. My life is mine and its fresh and smells nice ...... bah!!

So ... I have responsibility over how I feel. Shut the stress out and do the things that I truly enjoy. Going out with friends, pigging out on good food, pampering myself with massages, listening to music or just sweating it out. Yup, life is short! So enjoy!

No comments: