Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Time is like a precious stone

Time is so valuable .... so difficult to come by. And it really applies to me ... I don't know about the rest ....  and I know it definitely is not a source to worry about for some.

When I was young ... time seemed to go by so fast when I was playing masak- masak
When I was a teen ... the perfect date seem to end so soon
When I was studying ... assignments were due almost immediately
When I am working ... tasks were due yesterday ... you had to learn how to juggle stuff

And now when time is running short, I can't stand it when people keep wasting my time.
(I might be a little grumpy these days)

but I don't like it when people force me to go for MLM meetings
I don't like it when you miss call me non stop only to chat about nothings
I don't like it when you make bookings for me without me knowing
I don't like to sit at mamaks for hours just talking about 1 stupid newsletter .. especially not when you were dragged out with a ton of work still left undone (Yay! retirees win hands down for whiling away time)

No comments: