Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's your own life

And since your life belongs to you, its really up to you to arrange what goes on in it. You have a choice as to whether you want to live a productive life, a happy life or one that its filled with misery. Well, I definitely have drawn up how I want to live my life ... my happy life, and nothing can stop me from doing that. hehe .... only a few would have seen how I sacrificed and what I did to whatever that stood in my way to leading a happy life.

I guess I have the authority to say this .. 'Be firm in your principles'. When you set your heart to do something, don't give up so easily. There will bound to be road blocks along the way but you just have to be courageous enough to overcome it. I know, it may be tempting to go with the flow of the blocks, but where will it lead you to eventually. Are you willing to stray so far away from your original goal, not knowing how you will be able to bounce back on track?

True, there are times when we are just dragged by the collar to the road of uncertainties. But if you look hard enough, there are alarm clocks all around you. Things or people that can wake you up or slap the sense out of you. So when faced with life's blockages ... just remember ... FOCUS!

2 comments:

Edward said...

Yupz, totally agree. We should live our life to the fullest. Lets not be lemmings and follow the herd, and focus on what we want to achieve. Good luck to you on what you want in life and with your capabilities I'm sure you can achieve your dreams.

*Thanks for the leadership camp that you organized before* :)

joycy said...

Wow! that was ages ago!
But it was a good camp! Got to meet you there too!