Thursday, May 29, 2008

Its a Secret!

Haha ...... i'll keep it a secret as to how many times I've been to Secret Recipe the past few weeks! All thanks to Jason who gave me those free brownie vouchers. haha share the joy of brownies and share the fat too eh?


The past few times, I just walked in the restaurant, packed a brownie and had it in the office... But its a disaster if you decide to dine in. Perhaps its their sales gimmick. The super huge posters and the smells coming from your neighbour's tables make you want to order stuff.


And I'm one such sucker with weak will power! So hands up to flag the waiter!! One Tom Yum soup for me!! ooh ........ and I loved it! Though it made my eyes water, I had to drink the soup to the last drop. Sour yet creamy ......and the veggies in it are so crunchy! I wonder if I can order mushroom tom yum soup.


Well, for appetizer I had cheese brownie, main course I had tom yum and dessert I had some crumble cake!! Lovely!! The crunchy crust and the soft cheese topping makes it too good for any diet.

2 comments:

Huey said...

omg tom yum soup! simply the best!
mum always has a bottle of tomyum paste here. you can get them vegetarian and onion-free! :)

joycy said...

Wow! home cooked should be good. Lots of veggies in it